Friday, December 7, 2012
Citizen Services allows for convenient access to various government services of the National Statistics Office and Department of Foreign Affairs via citizen services like NSO Birth Certificate Delivery Hotline and the DFA Passport Appointment System services. Fully endorsed and accredited by the NSO and DFA, these Citizen Services have served millions of Filipinos nationwide for the last 11 years.
Teleserv Client Services Website
Documents Authentication Guidelines
- School Certificates (TOR/Diploma) - School > DFA > UAE Embassy
- Birth Certificate - NSO > DFA > UAE Embassy
- Marriage Certificate - DFA > UAE Embassy
Bring the following requirements to any DNRD / Immigration Office or see Map below.
DNRD Jebel Ali Branch - Jebel Ali Freezone
- Company/Sponsor's Letter/NOC
- Attested Tenancy Contract at Ejari.
- Authenticated documents from the Philippines and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Marriage Certificate for spouse
- Birth Certificates for the children
- Passport Photographs (Wife x4, Child x1)
- Completed Entry Permit application form from any typing center.
Payment is 250 Dhs / application.
- Once they arrived in UAE they need to do the medical test (No medical test for children below 18 y.o.) and have they residence visa stamp.
DNRD - Al Jafiliya (Al Jafiliya Metro Station)